That was ECC18 !
That was Embedded Computing Conference 2018 - A Show and Conference Review
That was the ECC Show and Conference 2018
The annual Embedded Computing Conference has developed into one of the most important meeting place for the industry from D/A/CH area. Hundreds of experts inform themselves about the latest developments at the numerous presentations and exchange ideas with each other in the context of the accompanying exhibition.
- Many thanks to all visitors of our table at this year's show
- The most important topics of discussion this year are focused on IoT, iIot, Industry 4.0, SCADA applications.
In particular, the focus on IT and data security as well as industry-leading crypto functions have been offered by ADL for the above-mentioned markets since 2018.
this year's ADL news:
- next Gen. of ADL L-Peripherals; to modular expand (horizontal / vertical) any 75x75mm ADL-SEC
- new 120x120 ADL-SEC Perofmance SBC "ADL120S"; to offer a 7th Gen Intel Core CPU at industrial smallest SBC
- new Concept for ADl EPC18xx Series (using the new ADL120S SBC)
- secure solutions for IIoT / SCADA typ of applications
- CryptoCore enabled M.2 SSSs
- High-IP COTS and CUSTOM IPC for harsh enviroments
G+D and ADL are exhibiting at the
ECC18 this comprehensive IIoT and SCADA security solutions
in hardware and software:
#ECC #ECC18 #ECC_18 #EmbeddedComputingConference#ADL #new #embedded #industrial #hardware #giesecke #security #crypto #IoT #iIoT #day1 #review