- Small 2”x4” (50mm x 102mm) Footprint
- Chassis and PC/104 Mounting Plates Optional
- Two Variants Available: ADLPS35-150-5: Input: 7-36V, Output: 5V, 5VS, 3.3V ADLPS35-150-12: Input: 14-30V, Output: 5V, 5VS, 3.3V, 12V
- Voltage and Current Specifications (common all variants): Maximum Input Current = 15A Maximum Power = 150W Combined Available Output Current: 5VS/5A, 5V/20A, 3.3V/5A, 12V/10A
- Input Protection: Overcurrent Overvoltage / Undervoltage / Surge Reverse Voltage
- Output Protection: Voltage Out of Range (monitored via PWRGD) Short-circuit
- ATX Compliant Signals Available (PS-ON, PWRGD etc.)
- Temperature Range: -40C to +85C
- Minimal Cooling Required: Chassis Heatspreader or PC/104 Mounting Plate Provide Sufficient Cooling for –40C to +85C Operation
The CA2000-00xx power supply board is designed to meet the needs of industrial and embedded motherboards by providing robust ATX voltages (5V, 5VS, 3.3V, 12V) in a small form factor power supply designed for -40C to +85C operation. Its small 2”x4” size (50mm x 102mm) allows it to fit many space limited applications. As well, the CA2000-00xx is tailored to sit sideby-side with our 3.5-inch product line of motherboards and can also be adapted to a PC/104 stack via an optional mounting plate.
The power supply features ATX compliant signaling to allow ACPI/APM power management from within compliant operating systems. At 150 Watts total power and just 50mm x 102mm in size, this small and rugged power supply will fit into most embedded applications. The CA2000-00xx is available in two variants, one allowing an input voltage range of 7-36V but providing only the 5V, 5VS, and 3.3V outputs, the other with a narrower input voltage range of 14-30V but providing 5V, 5VS, 3.3V and 12V outputs.
The board is protected against many types of input power anomalies, such as over-currents, voltage deviations and voltage surge. Short bursts of over-current are simply filtered out. Should overvoltage or under voltage situation persist too long, the power supply shuts off. Noise interference is dampened by up to 35dB. The output is protected against reverse voltage and short-circuit.
|PS35-150-5-SET||42015014||2" x 4" 150W PS, IN 7-36V, OUT 5V,5VS,3.3V,-40C to 85C including input connector and ATX Power cable and PS35-HS (premounted)|
|PS35-150-12-SET||42015015||2" x 4" 150W PS, IN 14-36V, OUT 5V, 5VS, 3.3V, 12V,-40C+85C, including input connector and ATX power cable and PS35-HS (premounted)|
|PS35-150-104MT||293029||PS35-150 PC/104 mounting plate with hardware kit|
|Cabels & Accessoires|
|MILCOTS-FILTER||293031||MIL-STD 704/1275/461 Input Filter; 120W max.|
|BONDING/COATING||807709||Bonding, and Conformal Coating|